2007/07/16

Al Ain Water

Al Ain Bottled Water was the first brand of water that I was given here and it immediately ruined all other brands for me. Last year Carrefour ran out at one point and I had to make do with some lesser brand for a week. I was afraid that the same thing had happened when we went shopping on Friday and I couldn't find the familiar white boxes with the light blue writing. Then I noticed it was there a similar looking box, but with dark blue:




Apparently this new image is being co-ordinated along with a "broaden[ing of] its distribution throughout the UAE".

The bottles have changed too:




The only bad thing, which may only be temporary, is that the old bottles had a picture (which changed periodically) of Al Ain or Emirati culture on one side of the label, whereas the new bottles just have a note about the new packaging.

No comments: