2006/08/12

Roundabouts of Al Ain #3

This is the Al Ain Hospital Roundabout, near, believe it or not, the Al Ain Hospital (or the Jimi Hospital as most people seem to call it).  I only have just a couple of photos of it.  You can see that is has the typical palm trees, but it also atypically has several non-palms, and beautiful lush grass.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have absolutely no idea what exactly this building (or "bux", as al buxman's Filipino friend calls it) is supposed to be, and I really didn't get close enough to see what exactly is inside.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

Ananya said...

Hi...I was born and brought up in this city and lived inside jimi hospital campus staff quarters for 16 years of my life!the round a bout which u have picturised just stirred a lot of memories! The central "bux" as ur firend refers to...was a glass house where they had stuffed it with so much of plants when i was small...dont know y they took it off now! it was like a green house!:)

dghnfgj said...

If you are looking wow power leveling, buy warcraft gold as well as WOW Power Leveling and World Of wow levelingWhen you need someone to listen,FFXI Gil, I'll be there. When you need a hug, cheap FFXI Gil,I'll be there.